Just last week, Top Mexico Real Estate published it’s second e-book; Buying on a Budget, written by Thomas Lloyd. As the title suggests, this e-book focuses on the ins and outs of finding a bargain when buying a property in Mexico.
The e-book comes as the second in the Top Mexico Real Estate Guide series. The first is “Buying Safely.”
In this e-book, Tom shares his ample experience as a real estate broker helping people find low prices, price reductions and savings in general in a way that is specific enough to help people find the approach most suitable for their situation and general enough to provide useful insights to just about any new buyer looking to find extra savings on Mexico’s already low prices.
The e-book also offers information for buyers to analyze their budget in terms of expenses in Mexico and tools to help fit the home of their dreams into a limited budget. The contents of the e-book are divided into two parts, as follows:
Part 1 – Approaches to Finding Savings
1. Price Reductions & Fires Sales – How They Work and Where to Look
3. Preconstruction Discounts – How to Make these Savings Work
4. Mortgages & Other Financing
5. Location Factors Part 1 – Choosing the Region
6. Location Factors Part 2 – Micro Factors within Your Region
7. Living in Mexico on a Limited Budget
8. What about Florida
Part 2 – Safety First, Then Savings!
9. Calculating Your Budget
10. Your Agent’s Role
11. Common Pitfalls & Mistakes to Avoid
The e-book will soon be released in “vook” format with videos included in each chapter, providing additional information and real-life experiences.
In the mean time, anyone who is buying in Mexico on a budget will want to begin reading this essential guide to saving money and buying on a budget in Mexico!
- Buying Mexico Real Estate on a Budget: E-Book Now Available with Fully Integrated Videos!“Comprando bajo presupuesto” el nuevo Vook con videos integrados.
- Buying on a Budget Tip – Small Spaces!
- Free E-book – Mexico Real Estate Guide: Buying Safely – Hear What Our Buyers Say …
- Mexico Real Estate Tip: Buy A Little Lower Than Your Budget
- Buying Mexico Real Estate Safely – 2 Excellent Online Resources