Luxury land? Isn’t buying a lot just buying a lot? Of course we all know that location is key, but what about the quality of the lot and development itself? Considering Aldea Zama in Tulum on Mexico’s Caribbean coast will show that a land purchase can be much more than just a lot.
Let’s consider what features Aldea Zama offers land buyers within the development itself:
- Wide access roads – Arriving to and leaving from the home you have built could not be easier. Well-designed, wide roads provide quick, easy access.
- Modern, underground infrastructure – Under these same roads, a network of the most modern urban infrastructure ensures that you enjoy a lifestyle with all modern conveniences directly in your home.
- Fiber-optic communications – Part of this urban infrastructure is the newest communication technology, offering top-of-the-line phone and internet service in the home you have built.
- Natural landscape – This base of modern comfort and conveniences is all carefully integrated with the area’s natural landscape, leaving the original beauty of the Mayan jungles to add relaxation to your day to day life.
- Contemporary-rustic visual atmosphere – The community areas will be constructed using natural materials such as wood and stone, providing a very pleasant visual atmosphere, while blending into the natural landscape.
- Trendy village center area – Along with the modern lifestyle, residents will enjoy a trendy village center area, again carefully balancing natural beauty with the best of the modern world.
Aldea Zama also offers a carefully selected location with the following features:
- Walk to the beach – The beaches in Tulum are wide, with soft, white sand, and turquoise water. As Tulum because better known, these beaches are showing up on more and more “Top 10” lists for beaches around the world; most people who’ve been there place them in a solid #1 position. A comfortable walk to these beaches is a treasure beyond value.
- Upscale Resort Shopping Area – On the way to the beach, a planned resort development will offer a beautiful walk along a promenade lined with trendy stores, hip cafes and international restaurants.
- Walk to the town center – Tulum’s town center is a quaint tourist town with many art-shops and local restaurants. There are also other conveniences showing up like the new Walmart.
- Near New International Airport - The area’s new airport is only about 8 miles away – a short taxi ride or drive.
So, do you still think that a land purchase is just a land purchase? Lots in Aldea Zama offer something above and beyond.
TOPMexicoRealEstate.com; Mexico's Leading Network of Specialists for Finding and Purchasing Mexican Properties Safely