Many real estate buyers have started considering investing in land in Tulum, since the area is showing great potential to follow the success of Cancun and Playa del Carmen to the north. Yet not everyone is interested in buying raw land, nor is it everyone’s primary purpose to wait until prices rise to resell at a profit. For buyers like this, a development like Aldea Zama offers a way to take advantage of low land prices, yet enjoy the luxury of an upscale development.
The benefit of Aldea Zama is that it combines Tulum’s investment potential with a trendy, modern lifestyle and close contact with the area’s natural surroundings. The following are some of the key features in the development.
- Modern Infrastructure - The development includes wide, well laid-out, with modern utility connections including everything from drainage to high-speed internet. Homes built in Aldea Zama will offer residents a fully modern, convenient and comfortable lifestyle.
- Trendy Village Center – The development will include a village center area with nice cafes, international restaurants, and trendy stores. This area will be a relaxing and convenient place to spend time, shop and dine.
- Contemporary-Rustic Image – The image of the village center and of the development as a while will be one combining the natural setting with many trees and green areas with rustic building materials and contemporary design, helping to develop the concept of combining the best of Tulum’s current image with the best of a modern lifestyle.
- Location next to Town – Tulum’s town center is directly next to the development, within easy walking or biking distance. This town center includes quaint craft shops, local restaurants and even a Walmart.
- Location near Beachfront – As Tulum’s beaches are discovered by the world, they are showing up more and more often on “Top 10” lists for the best beaches to visit. Living in Aldea Zama offers these same beaches nearby – again, within walking or biking distance.
- Location next to New Resort – An important feature of the proximity to the beach is that the space between is designated for an upscale new resort, which will include a promenade lined with modern stores, boutiques and international restaurants leading down to the beach, ending in a look-out point. There will also be a water taxi going through a series of carefully designed canals. The resort will also include a Jack Nicklaus golf course and academy, among many other features.
Buyers interested in Tulum who wish to combine investment potential with a luxury lifestyle will do well to consider Aldea Zama.
TOPMexicoRealEstate.com; Mexico's Leading Network of Specialists for Finding and Purchasing Mexican Properties Safely