If you’re like many of us, you’re ideal Playa del Carmen condo would be one that is inexpensive and nice at the same time. Let me tell you something; despite what pessimists say, this is entirely possible. Let’s look at both of these aspects – inexpensive and good – to see what exactly they mean.
Inexpensive – What does this mean? Well, it means we can afford it comfortably on an average budget, and not feel we have to “sell the farm” to do it. As for prices, it’s entirely possible to find something good for well under $150,000 USD. This will fall comfortably into the budget for most buyers. On top of this, you can find preconstruction discounts on new condo complexes that take these prices down another notch. Various financing options also help to make it easier to afford a new condo.
Good – Well, we all know “good” is relative. So, let’s take a look at some of what you can expect for these prices.
- High-quality construction – You can have confidence that your condo will be well-built with the best construction techniques by a reputable construction company. Utilities and connections will be installed properly, work properly and, in general, meet your every needs for a comfortable lifestyle and more.
- Nice, contemporary design – A favorite these days is a modern, open-concept design, with features such as nice tile work and a kitchen. A practical and visually appealing lay-out can be expected, with convenient closets, balconies and general room lay-out.
- Space – For this price, you can expect a 2 bedroom unit and some reasonable terrace space.
- On-site amenities – A pool, gym and lounge area aren’t too much to ask for.
- Walk to the beach – Nice units for a low price can be within walking distance to the beach. They are often located within gated communities that include bike trails and green areas. There should also be good driving access to the beach just in case you want to drive down for a picnic.
- Nearby services – A well-priced condo will usually be a short drive (i.e. 10 minutes) away from the dining and shopping of downtown, several larger grocery stores and a range of other services. While some lower-priced units are also available right downtown, many buyers prefer the quiet location out in the gated communities.
The conclusion; don’t feel that living in comfort near the beach in a nice Playa del Carmen condo is beyond your reach financially. Talk to an agent to help you find an affordable condo that suits your needs and tastes.
TOPMexicoRealEstate.com; Mexico's Leading Network of Specialists for Finding and Purchasing Mexican Properties Safely
Mexico Real Estate NETWORK; "Mexico's Leading Network of Specialists for Finding and Purchasing Mexican Properties Safely!"
Region: Playa del Carmen real estate.
Thomas Lloyd graduated from Purdue University Krannert School of Management with a degree in Management/Financial Option Investments. He has been living, investing, and working professionally in Mexico for over 15 years. A Mexican Certified Realtor he is the current president of TOPmexicorealestate, you can contact him at (512) 879-6546.
Find Thomas Lloyd on Google+