Real estate in Tulum is a market that looks like it is just beginning to boom; there is a good selection of new developments, individual complexes and single properties. Why, then, does a development like Aldea Zama stand out from the rest? Consider the following features.
The location of Aldea Zama is privileged. Currently it is the only development that offers all of these features, and with the lay-out of Tulum there will be only a few others. (By the time they appear, it’s likely that prices will be much higher.)
- Downtown Tulum – Aldea Zama is located a short walk from Tulum’s town center. Residents can enjoy the craft shops, local restaurants and “bohemian” atmosphere of the town. Downtown also includes services such as the new Walmart.
- The Beach – The beaches in Tulum have been named among the top 10 in the world by numerous independent rankings. These beaches are wide with soft, white sand, and the water is a unique turquoise. The best thing about them for Aldea Zama is that they are a walk away. Currently, Aldea Zama is the only development on the only road to the beach.
- MayaZama Resort – The nice thing about the walk to the beach is that in the near future, there will be an upscale resort between Aldea Zama and the beach called MayaZama. The walk to the beach through this resort will follow a promenade of shops, cafes and boutiques. There will also be canals with water taxis for those who prefer to arrive in comfort.
- Tulum National Park – This National Park is next to Aldea Zama and is protected by the federal government of Mexico. In early 2011 a Supreme Court ruling cancelled all development planned for inside the park. This means Aldea Zama’s location is even that much more privileged, since it is more or less the closest you can find to the park.
- Village Center – The style of the development itself is also unique. The master development includes a visually rustic village center which will host trendy stores, cafes and shops.
- Infrastructure – All properties (condos and lots) will enjoy wide, easy to use access roads, fully underground infrastructure and services like high-speed internet. Lots will also be ready to build on with all necessary infrastructure and documentation.
- Nature – Like the surrounding area, Aldea Zama itself is designed to include plenty of trees, many green areas and, in general, preserve the rich natural environment of Tulum for the residents’ enjoyment and relaxation.
Other developments will most certainly offer some of these features. In the future, more may appear that offer all of these features; as mentioned above, by that time, the prices may no longer be so low.
TOPMexicoRealEstate.com; Mexico's Leading Network of Specialists for Finding and Purchasing Mexican Properties Safely