When you are considering buying Tulum real estate, you may find yourself confronted with the choice between Tulum land for sale – currently the favorite in the area – and Tulum homes for sale. Both present good options, and your personal needs and tastes will determine which is best for you. The following are some of the typical factors that determine this choice for people for you to consider and help you make this choice.
Tulum land is usually most appealing to:
- Investors – Tulum land is considered to be a high potential property type with a real estate boom seeming to be just in its beginnings. Factors such as the new international airport, growing tourism and the carefully developed urban development plan are expected to contribute to growing demand and increased value.
- Those who like projects – Buyers who like the process, challenges and satisfaction of having a custom home built will usually prefer to buy land instead of a completed home. Many buyers are lured by the prospect of having a custom home designed and built the way they want it.
- “Younger” buyers – This isn’t exactly connected to age, but more accurately to how early people are buying it compared to their eventual purpose. If a young couple buys a lot planning to build a vacation home for their upcoming family, they will have the time to wait for delivery, have the home designed, built, furnished and decorated, and to wait for amenities to start appearing in their community and Tulum in general. The same is true for a middle-aged couple buying ahead for retirement.
Buyers who usually prefer a completed home include:
- Retirees who are already retired – Usually buyers who are already retired are less include to go through the process of having a home built; they are usually ready to start enjoying a relaxing beachfront lifestyle immediately and are simply looking for just that – relaxation. Tulum is an ideal place for a relaxing retirement and those who are not looking for a project can enjoy this lifestyle quite readily in well-designed and well-built homes.
- Those who don’t like projects – Projects, designs and waiting are not for everyone. Some buyers have no other motivation to buy a completed home except that having a home built is simply not “their thing.”
Each buyer should be aware of their own needs and preferences so they can work with their agent to find the most suitable property type in Tulum and then the most suitable property accordingly.
TOPMexicoRealEstate.com; Mexico's Leading Network of Specialists for Finding and Purchasing Mexican Properties Safely
Mexico Real Estate NETWORK; "Mexico's Leading Network of Specialists for Finding and Purchasing Mexican Properties Safely!"
Region: Tulum real estate
Thomas Lloyd graduated from Purdue University Krannert School of Management with a degree in Management/Financial Option Investments. He has been living, investing, and working professionally in Mexico for over 15 years. A Mexican Certified Realtor he is the current president of TOPmexicorealestate, you can contact him at (512) 879-6546.
Find Thomas Lloyd on Google+