We’ve all heard it before; “Once in a life time deal … super low prices … great investment … luxury lifestyle!” Of course, we think, “This is too good to be true.” And of course, there’s always a catch. However, the new Playa del Carmen condo market offers a few opportunities that sound almost too good to be true; yet they are real, and if we take a close look, we will see why they are so well priced, and how they can still offer excellent investment and lifestyle.
The following are the reasons why the prices are low;
- New community – Many of these condos are located in Playa del Carmen’s new communities where developers are still trying to get the ball rolling for sales. For this reason, they offer lower prices to start. This is important for investment, because even as the same complex is unit by unit, prices will raise, meaning you’ve already seen value appreciation in your favor.
- Preconstruction –This same is true of the complex itself; when the complex is still in the process of being completed, the developer will be offering substantial discounts on top of the already low prices.
The following are some of the amenities which can be expected;
- Spacious design – Since the prices are low for the reasons listed above, you can still expect a very nice, spacious, open-concept condo with modern installations and nice interior decoration. Balconies, terraces, Jacuzzis and air conditioners may also be included.
- Pool & lounge area – A shared pool and a large lounge area are the least you can expect. There may also be an exercise area and other amenities. The community will probably include bike trails and plenty of green areas.
- Walk to the beach – Besides having a pleasant community that’s very nice to walk around in, affordable condos of this sort can be found within walking distance to the beach – one of the main attractions for buying real estate in Playa del Carmen.
Of course, there are disadvantages, and it’s better for you to realize them now rather than get too far into your search process; for the very reason that the community is new, services such as stores and cafes may not have appeared yet. This, however, will change with time.
So, is it too good to be true? No, Playa del Carmen condos like these are a good deal for very concrete reasons. Smart buyers will carefully consider the lifestyle they offer to see if it suits their needs.
TOPMexicoRealEstate.com; Mexico's Leading Network of Specialists for Finding and Purchasing Mexican Properties Safely
Mexico Real Estate NETWORK; "Mexico's Leading Network of Specialists for Finding and Purchasing Mexican Properties Safely!"
Region: Playa del Carmen real estate.
Thomas Lloyd graduated from Purdue University Krannert School of Management with a degree in Management/Financial Option Investments. He has been living, investing, and working professionally in Mexico for over 15 years. A Mexican Certified Realtor he is the current president of TOPmexicorealestate, you can contact him at (512) 879-6546.
Find Thomas Lloyd on Google+