Real estate in Tulum is gaining a good deal of attention internationally these days. While most of the attention is placed on Tulum land for sale, Tulum homes for sale and Tulum condos for sale likewise offer high investment potential and appeal to certain types of buyers.
First of all, it is important to note that the three share a certain investment potential in common. This shared potential arises from:
- Tulum’s location & Growing tourism – Tulum is located just south of the Cancun and Playa del Carmen, areas that have already boomed in tourism and real estate, and offer close access to infrastructure, such as an international airport, international stores and many modern services.
- Natural & historical features – Tourism was initially attracted to the area largely due to the beautiful beaches, rich nature and splendid history. The unique thing about Tulum is that it integrates the area’s natural lure into the real estate and lifestyle offered by the area.
- Upcoming international airport – In addition to a clear positioning gained from being the “next in line” and offering its own distinct take on the area’s tourism, Tulum is soon to have an international airport of its own.
This having been established, each real estate type available in the area is unique in its appeal and benefits
Tulum land for sale – Tulum land for sale tends to be the favorite in the area these days. It can range from raw land to development land in upscale gated communities. It can be found in the downtown area, walking distance to everything, or in sustainable green-developments surrounded by untouched jungle.
- Investors – The buyers most interested in land in Tulum are investors anticipating the area’s expected real estate boom. There is a good deal of promise for land to increase in value, improved or not.
- Future retirees – Retirees who are planning ahead for a few years also find Tulum land appealing; they can spend a much lower amount now, and build their home a little later down the road, finishing the property completely as funds are available.
Tulum Condos for Sale – Tulum condos for sale is a growing market currently, and the options which are available are very attractive. Like land, they are relatively low priced and promise excellent potential for value increase.
- Retirees – This option tends to appeal to retirees who are in need of a property more immediately, and who also want a “hassle-free” purchase (i.e. they don’t have to improve before using) and hassle-free ownership (i.e. most maintenance is taken care of.)
Tulum homes for sale – Homes are probably one of the least common options available right now. However, they are very attractive for specific types of buyers.
- Rental Income – Many buyers who wish to gain rental income, either as their primary purpose or as a secondary purpose, favor homes on or very near the beachfront. The Tulum area has shown very good results for this kind of undertaking.
- Green-focused buyers – With the area’s focus on nature, there have been a growing number of sustainable homes show up on the market, using alternative energy and water disposal, while still offering luxury design and lifestyle; these homes reflect the “eco-glamour” which has been growing in Tulum.
TOPMexicoRealEstate.com; Mexico's Leading Network of Specialists for Finding and Purchasing Mexican Properties Safely
Mexico Real Estate NETWORK; "Mexico's Leading Network of Specialists for Finding and Purchasing Mexican Properties Safely!"
Region: Tulum real estate
Thomas Lloyd graduated from Purdue University Krannert School of Management with a degree in Management/Financial Option Investments. He has been living, investing, and working professionally in Mexico for over 15 years. A Mexican Certified Realtor he is the current president of TOPmexicorealestate, you can contact him at (512) 879-6546.
Find Thomas Lloyd on Google+