These days, when buyers consider Mexico real estate in Tulum, the main property which comes to mind is land – and this is not altogether without good reason. Yet, there are also excellent options available in Tulum condos for sale and Tulum homes for sale.
Consider the following benefits of each of these property types:
Tulum Condos for Sale
- Ready to Use – Condos in Tulum offer many of the same advantages of condos anywhere else. One of these is that they are properties ready to use and enjoy. This opposes to a land purchase, in which a buyer needs to make plans, build and add finishing details before the property can be enjoyed.
- Easy Maintenance – Condos also offer the distinct advantage of easy maintenance of common areas. This is a real draw for many who use their property only for vacations or for retirement part of the year. This is as true in Tulum as anywhere else. While many are sold in pre-construction, the completion time is usually well defined and nothing is required of the buyer in the meantime.
- Investment Potential – This is a point which Tulum holds in common with land for sale in Tulum. As Tulum grows, more tourists show up and more international buyers begin to take notice of properties for sale here, there is a very good likely that values will go up, not only for land, but also for condos.
- Rental Potential – For the very reason that maintenance of common areas and shared structures and that there are shared amenities condos are appealing for the purpose of renting out to vacationers. This factor is already true and will be more so as tourism grows in Tulum.
Tulum Homes for Sale
- Ready to Use & Investment Potential – Homes share the feature of condos that they are ready to move in and use – perhaps even more so, since homes are less likely to be sold in pre-construction. They also share investment potential with land and condos.
- Delay in Market Availability – Since there are fewer homes on the market right now, and there will be a delay in the improvement of land, when demand first rises, existing homes will have an advantage.
- Ecological Options – Homes in Tulum offer the most distinctive eco-friendly and sustainable features – one of the big appeals of Tulum.
When buyers consider Tulum, they should consider all three property types and work with their agent to weigh out the options carefully.
TOPMexicoRealEstate.com; Mexico's Leading Network of Specialists for Finding and Purchasing Mexican Properties Safely
Mexico Real Estate NETWORK; "Mexico's Leading Network of Specialists for Finding and Purchasing Mexican Properties Safely!"
Region: Tulum real estate
Thomas Lloyd graduated from Purdue University Krannert School of Management with a degree in Management/Financial Option Investments. He has been living, investing, and working professionally in Mexico for over 15 years. A Mexican Certified Realtor he is the current president of TOPmexicorealestate, you can contact him at (512) 879-6546.
Find Thomas Lloyd on Google+