Exciting things are happening in Tulum – growing tourism, a new international airport on the way and brand new developments like Aldea Zama for real estate buyers. Developments like this one are offering a new and innovative way to enjoy the best features of the area. The question is, will they shape the future of Tulum real estate?
Consider the way in which Aldea Zama combines the area’s most attractive features to make a very unique real estate offer:
- Land for sale – The property which is gaining the most attention in Tulum right now is that of land for sale. The reason for this is that Tulum is currently a very small town, located just down the road from the very successful markets of Cancun and Playa del Carmen; investment in land is the ideal way to “get your foot in the door” of a soon to be booming market. Aldea Zama offers beautiful lots in a very green setting ready to be built on.
- Condo options – For those who wish to take advantage of all the benefits of Tulum and Aldea Zama, but are not terribly interested in going through the process of having a home designed and built, there are also a few condo areas; developers have already started offering preconstruction sales on these condos. As always, condos also offer hassle-free maintenance.
- Modern infrastructure – What begins to distinguish Aldea Zama from just any land development is the extent to which it integrates modern infrastructure into its design. Wide access roads, urban infrastructure and the best of communications wiring (all underground for visual appeal) makes life in this beautiful setting convenient and visually attractive.
- Village center area – This is the point where Aldea Zama becomes something uniquely different. Within the development itself, a rustic-contemporary village center area will be included. Buildings constructed of natural materials like stone and wood, offering the rustic/raw atmosphere, will be home to trendy modern stores selling the biggest names of international goods. There will also be upscale cafes and nice boutiques.
- Location near town and beach – The location is an important factor as well; it is within close walking distance of the Tulum’s current town center, which offers a quaint combination of handicraft shops, local restaurants and basic services. It is also a walk away from the beach. Tulum’s beaches are considered to be among the world’s top 10.
While items such as the location might be hard to emulate, there is good reason to believe that future developments in Tulum will keep looking to this direction, combining a natural atmosphere with modern convenience. In any case, those who buy sooner rather than later will be gaining excellent lifestyle for a great value.
TOPMexicoRealEstate.com; Mexico's Leading Network of Specialists for Finding and Purchasing Mexican Properties Safely
Mexico Real Estate NETWORK; "Mexico's Leading Network of Specialists for Finding and Purchasing Mexican Properties Safely!"
Region: Tulum real estate
Thomas Lloyd graduated from Purdue University Krannert School of Management with a degree in Management/Financial Option Investments. He has been living, investing, and working professionally in Mexico for over 15 years. A Mexican Certified Realtor he is the current president of TOPmexicorealestate, you can contact him at (512) 879-6546.
Find Thomas Lloyd on Google+