As retirement comes closer, many of the dreams we’ve been thinking of for so long begin looking out of reach. However, there is good news. Playa del Carmen real estate offers retirement the way it should be – the way you’ve always dreamed of it!
Consider the following features which Playa del Carmen retirement offers.
- Accessible Property Prices – Playa del Carmen beachfront for sale is surprisingly well priced. You don’t have to be a millionaire to own a condo with a view of the sandy beaches and turquoise sea. On the other hand, for those on a tighter budget, Playa del Carmen offers beautiful properties a few blocks back from the beach with an excellent lifestyle for even lower prices. Playa del Carmen real estate offers something nice for all budgets and tastes.
- Beachfront Lifestyle – Closely tied to this point is that all Playa del Carmen properties have good access to the beach. While a condo or home 4 or 5 blocks back won’t have a direct view of the Caribbean, owners will be able to walk to the beach within a comfortable distance. The nice thing is that along the way to the beach there are other nice properties and often many shops, restaurants and cafes to make the walk more pleasant.
- Low cost of Living – Besides excellent prices for real estate, the cost of living is also low. This is true for everything from groceries and monthly bills to dining out and going on trips. Those who are living on a tighter budget can enjoy a comfortable lifestyle with confidence, and probably have some left over for those little luxuries in life.
- Modern Services – Playa del Carmen is now a modern community with all sorts of services like we’re used to from back home. There are two Walmarts and two large shopping malls. There are also other stores like Office Depot. The healthcare is very good and the highest quality service (using state-of-the-art equipment) is available at much lower prices than in the U.S., not to mention that there are no waiting lines.
- Easy, Affordable Access – Cancun International Airport is only 45 minutes away. Direct and frequent flights can be found to all major locations throughout North America. Prices are low, and discount airlines are becoming ever more common.
As you can see, the retirement you’ve always dreamed of is possible; in fact, once you’ve started retirement here in Playa del Carmen, you’ll probably wonder how you could afford not to retire here.
TOPMexicoRealEstate.com; Mexico's Leading Network of Specialists for Finding and Purchasing Mexican Properties Safely