Have you ever wondered if you can afford a nice Playa del Carmen condo in a gated community? The answer is, “Yes.” To show that this is true, first of all we will define by what we mean as “affordable” and then what we mean by “nice.”
What does “affordable” mean?
We’ve all been in that situation where a sales person wants to offer us an “affordable” option – only to realize that their “affordable” option is 3 times bigger than our maximum budget. This is not the case in Playa del Carmen. When we say an affordable condo, we mean below $150,000 USD. This price is well within access of the average American buyer. In the U.S., buyers couldn’t even imagine buying a nice condo for this kind of price. While there are properties priced somewhat less in some places, the very cold weather doesn’t make them the best places to enjoy vacations or retirement.
Another point which makes Playa del Carmen condos affordable is that there are a variety of financing options available, including bank mortgages.
What does “nice” mean?
The word “nice” is very subjective. For that reason, we’ll define what “nice” means when we’re talking about affordable Playa del Carmen condos.
• Walk to the beach – In Playa del Carmen, the beach defines lifestyle. Residents (who own affordable condos) can walk there comfortably, or enjoy easy driving access. The beaches, which are wide with soft, white sand, and turquoise water, are considered by many to be among the most beautiful in the world.
• Spacious design – The condos themselves will be spacious, often with an open-concept design. A very large 1 bedroom or a large 2 bedroom can be found for around this price. There will also be large terraces, walk-in closets, etc.
• Nice finish – Features such as clean, modern tile work, a kitchen bar and sometimes even Jacuzzis, air conditioners or a private pool may be found for this price. Buyers can most certainly expect high-quality construction and workmanship.
• Comfortable complex with amenities – The complex itself will have a spacious, welcoming design, often with features like a pool and maybe even an exercise area.
• Beautiful gated community – Gated communities add the extra comfort of extra security as well as reduced traffic and higher privacy & exclusivity. Condos around this price range can be found in such communities with bike trails and many green areas.
At prices like the ones for Playa del Carmen condos and features offered here, most buyers, in the end, are left wondering how they could’ve ever afforded not to buy one!
TOPMexicoRealEstate.com; Mexico's Leading Network of Specialists for Finding and Purchasing Mexican Properties Safely
Mexico Real Estate NETWORK; "Mexico's Leading Network of Specialists for Finding and Purchasing Mexican Properties Safely!"
Region: Mazatlan real estate Thomas Lloyd graduated from Purdue University Krannert School of Management with a degree in Management/Financial Option Investments. He has been living, investing, and working professionally in Mexico for over 15 years. A Mexican Certified Realtor he is the current president of TOPmexicorealestate, you can contact him at (512) 879-6546.
Find Thomas Lloyd on Google+