When people buy Mexico real estate in Tulum, one of the main choice to make right off the bat is either to buy land (a favorite right now) or a completed property. Yet if buyers choose a completed property, they still have the choice between Tulum condos for sale and Tulum homes for sale. The following are a few of the main features of each that usually help buyers decide.
The Features of Tulum Condos
- Low Maintenance – Like condos anywhere else, condos in Tulum are low maintenance; monthly fees cover the maintenance of common areas, shared structures, etc. This appeals to many people who prefer this kind of convenience to the greater liberty of design, landscape and change allowed by a single home.
- Retirement Friendly – This factor makes condos particularly retirement friendly. Condos in Tulum usually offer a variety of on-site amenities, such as pools and lounge areas. These features not only make retirement easier, but is also attractive for many other buyers. Some condos offer features like elevators.
- Competitive Prices – Compared to condos in many other beachfront locations, those in Tulum are well priced. In the central areas, this will change as Tulum booms; for this reason, this factor also points good investment potential.
- New Development Areas – Condos in Tulum are available in a variety of locations, but tend to be more readily available in new development areas. In Tulum, however, this is still very close to the town center, sometimes within walking distance. While development on Tulum’s beachfront is not common, in some outlying villages there are beachfront condo developments.
The Features of Tulum Homes
- Ecological Options – Homes in Tulum have taken a special direction, following Tulum’s distinct trend of offering real estate buyers (like tourists) a distinctly ecological focus. Homes are available that are nearly 100% sustainable, running on alternative energy and designed to make ideal use of the local terrain and geography. There are also entire ecological developments.
- Town Center Locations – Many of the homes available in Tulum are in the town center. These are convenient do to walking access to the growing number of services available in this area.
- More Personal Outdoor Space – Like homes almost anywhere else, their appeal over condos is having a personal yard; many owners like to keep a garden, which they can do all year round.
Buyers interested in either could easily have their agent show them options in both property types. In both cases buyers will enjoy Tulum’s relaxing, natural lifestyle atmosphere.
TOPMexicoRealEstate.com; Mexico's Leading Network of Specialists for Finding and Purchasing Mexican Properties Safely
Mexico Real Estate NETWORK; "Mexico's Leading Network of Specialists for Finding and Purchasing Mexican Properties Safely!"
Region: Mazatlan real estate Thomas Lloyd graduated from Purdue University Krannert School of Management with a degree in Management/Financial Option Investments. He has been living, investing, and working professionally in Mexico for over 15 years. A Mexican Certified Realtor he is the current president of TOPmexicorealestate, you can contact him at (512) 879-6546.
Find Thomas Lloyd on Google+