When you buy topmexicorealestate, a home is a very attractive option. However to arrive at the goal of owning your dream home near the beach, you have two main options – one is buying a finished Playa del Carmen home for sale and the other is buying Playa del Carmen land for sale to have your own home built. The following are some of the advantages of each to help you decide which is the best option for you.
Playa del Carmen homes - advantages
- Ready to Use – A completed home is ready for you to use. Many homes in Playa del Carmen are sold completely furnished. This means the day after you receive physical possession of the property, you can move in and begin enjoying! For this option this option tends to be best for those who are ready to begin enjoying life in Playa del Carmen immediately.
- Lower time investment – Besides the fact that you get to use the property immediately, you also have to invest less time into preparing the property, finding an architect and construction company, having the design made, having the home built, installing finishing features and furniture, etc. Those who have less patience for time investment usually do better with completed homes.
- Qualifies for mortgage – When you buy a home (or a condo for that matter) that is already complete, you can buy it through a mortgage directly in Mexico. Mortgages are becoming more common in Mexico and are currently a viable tool to help buyers into their budget by means of easy monthly payments.
- You can see the final product – When you view the home, you see what you are getting, and you know exactly what it looks like. For a considerable number of buyers, this fact helps them significantly in making up their mind and choosing a property with confidence. If you prefer to see exactly how things will be, a completed home in a more established community is often a better choice. Beautiful homes for sale in Playa del Carmen can be found in both new communities and established communities.
Playa del Carmen land
- Personalized design – On the other side of the coin, there are some buyers who prefer to envisage what the property could look like and have their dream home built according to their own personal design. If this is the case for you, you will probably do better with a land purchase.
- Lower initial investment – When you buy land to have your home built, it means you’ll be forking out a smaller amount up front. You can then wait to replenish your savings and funds before proceeding with the construction. Some finishing parts of construction (such as a pool or landscaping) can also be completed even later down the road to avoid covering all expenses at once.
- Overall savings – Although land in the downtown area has increased drastically in price, there are excellent lots for sale in nearby neighborhoods and new gated communities. Lots in these areas are very well priced and allow you to enjoy savings on the overall, total cost of the finished home.
- Good investment potential – Land in Playa del Carmen also has very good investment potential for this very same reason. These neighborhoods surrounding downtown and new gated communities show excellent potential for value increase.
If you are undecided between the two options, contact an experienced, qualified agent to help you evaluate which one is most appropriate, and perhaps view a few examples of each.
TOPMexicoRealEstate.com; Mexico's Leading Network of Specialists for Finding and Purchasing Mexican Properties Safely