When buying TopMexicoRealEstate.com/playadelcarmen-real-estate, if your final goal is to own your dream home, you have two main options.Â One is to buy a complete Playa del Carmen home for sale; the other is to buy Playa del Carmen land for sale and have a home built.Â Each has its own advantages, appealing to a different kind of buyer. Â The following are some of the advantages of each.
Buying a Complete Home
- Variety in Options â€“ If you buy a home in Playa del Carmen, you can choose from a variety of styles and locations, ranging from upscale golf course homes to fixer-uppers in gentrifying communities.Â There are also villas and townhomes in condominium settings, and large homes with spacious lots.Â There are options for any lifestyle, needs and budget.
- Ready to Use â€“ In most cases, homes are sold completed, ready to use, unless a buyer chooses a fixer-upper, of course.Â Many homes are even sold furnished, ready to be enjoyed at the moment of delivery at the turn of a key.Â This means buyers can begin enjoying their life in Playa del Carmen immediately!Â This is appealing to many buyers especially since theyâ€™ll already have gone through the search and closing processes and will be eager to start life on the beach.
- Mortgage Financing â€“ Most completed homes will qualify for mortgage financing from a bank directly in Mexico, meaning that home equity wonâ€™t have to be tied up getting a mortgage in the U.S. or Canada.Â Down payments are usually 30%, and accessible monthly payments make ownership easier to fit into average budgets.
Buying a Lot
- Personalized Design â€“ Those with a very specific idea in mind of how they want their home to look in the end or how they want the set up to be will often be more included to take the extra time to have that home built exactly the way the want it.Â In this case, buying a lot is more appealing.
- Lower Investment Amount â€“ Of course, buying a lot is a lower initial investment than buying a completed home.Â In many cases, if planned properly, the cost of the lot, construction and finishing details can also offer savings on the final, total amount invested.Â While a lot will cost more than the down payment on a home, this approach will save the interest paid on a mortgage.
Playa del Carmen offers excellent options in both complete homes and lots; the choice will depend greatly on the needs and preferences of each given buyer.
TOPMexicoRealEstate.com; Mexico's Leading Network of Specialists for Finding and Purchasing Mexican Properties Safely
Mexico Real Estate NETWORK; "Mexico's Leading Network of Specialists for Finding and Purchasing Mexican Properties Safely!"
Region: Playa del Carmen real estate.
Thomas Lloyd graduated from Purdue University Krannert School of Management with a degree in Management/Financial Option Investments. He has been living, investing, and working professionally in Mexico for over 15 years. A Mexican Certified Realtor he is the current president of TOPmexicorealestate, you can contact him at (512) 879-6546.
Find Thomas Lloyd on Google+