When we think of Mexico condos for sale, one of the main attractive points is that they are affordable. While this is most certainly true of condos directly on the beachfront in the relative sense (i.e. compared to other beachfront locations) they are often still often outside of the budget of the average American; yet if we look to the south of the Mexican Caribbean, we can see that newly developing, up-and-coming markets like Tulum condos for sale or Costa Maya real estate offer full beachfront luxury for surprisingly low prices – within an average budget.
The following are some features of these two areas that make them both attractive and affordable for a beachfront condo lifestyle.
- Next in line – One of the most exciting things when we notice when considering Tulum real estate is that it’s the “next in line” for the tourism and real estate booms that started in the region first with Cancun about 2 hours north and most recently in Playa del Carmen about an hour north.
- New services – Because of the growth which is already beginning, Tulum is now beginning to see new services appear like Walmart and other large supermarkets. New developments area also showing up, offering condo buyers a larger variety of choices.
- Pre-construction discounts – While prices are still low for condos on the beachfront, the arrival of new developments means that preconstruction discounts can also be found to make the prices even more accessible.
- Last undeveloped area – What makes Costa Maya attractive is that it is the last undeveloped area within the Mexican Caribbean region. When Tulum sees its boom, then it is very likely that all eyes will look southward past the Sian Ka’an Biosphere Reserve to Costa Maya for new investment and opportunities.
- Very low prices – For anyone considering investment, it is entirely favorable to be looking at a beachfront condo in this area now, since prices are still incredibly low. Even for non-investors, saving large amounts of cash on a condo overlooking one of the world’s most beautiful beaches is nothing to complain about!
- Quiet, relaxing lifestyle – While waiting for development to head southwards, the area offers a very quiet, relaxing lifestyle; for those who prefer this kind of lifestyle, the area is large enough that there are communities that will remain quiet and off the beaten track for well into the future.
Buyers will do well to remember that owning a nice beachfront condo is not only for the rich!
TOPMexicoRealEstate.com; Mexico's Leading Network of Specialists for Finding and Purchasing Mexican Properties Safely
Mexico Real Estate NETWORK; "Mexico's Leading Network of Specialists for Finding and Purchasing Mexican Properties Safely!"
Region: Playa del Carmen real estate.
Thomas Lloyd graduated from Purdue University Krannert School of Management with a degree in Management/Financial Option Investments. He has been living, investing, and working professionally in Mexico for over 15 years. A Mexican Certified Realtor he is the current president of TOPmexicorealestate, you can contact him at (512) 879-6546.
Find Thomas Lloyd on Google+