The Riviera Maya has so many beautiful beach areas that it’s hard to say which ones are the best. Yet, through a careful selection process, we’ve found the 25 Top Beaches of the Riviera Maya for you to enjoy. One of these is Xcacel Beach, a beautiful, rustic beach hidden in the middle of nature.
Why did we choose Xcacel Beach? Basically it’s a hidden gem – and it’s a real treat to find.
Xcacel Beach is located between Playa del Carmen and Tulum. It’s entrance isn’t very obvious, and if you don’t know what you’re looking for, you might miss it altogether. Xcacel Beach is:
- Rustic – Arriving at Xcacel Beach from the highway, the first thing you will notice is how rustic it is. The security booth is a thatched-roof hut, with a rope closing the dirt road to “control access.” On the beach itself the only structure you will see is a wooden life guard tower leaning over somewhat.
- Natural – The whole length of the beach is surrounded by the sea on one side, and lush, green jungle on the other. Seeing Xcacel Beach lets you imagine what these beaches looked like back before anyone knew about them.
- Beautiful & Sandy – The beach is wide and sandy; it stretches far in either direction and the Caribbean Sea beyond is a bright turquoise – even better than what you might see in postcard.
Perhaps you’re wondering why we’ve gone to the trouble of finding the top 25 beaches for you. We did this so:
- You can get a pre-view of them – The beaches of the Riviera Maya are absolutely gorgeous. They are consistently showing up among the top favorites worldwide. We want you to be able to enjoy a nice preview of them, where ever you may be.
- You can visit them – Perhaps this winter you’re planning a trip down to Cancun, Playa del Carmen or Tulum. We want you to know where they are and what they look like so you can actually come and see the real thing – the only thing better than our previews!
- You can find your new home nearby - At some point, you may consider buying a property near these beaches, either for vacations or retirement. Once you’ve picked your favorite beach, you can begin checking what real estate is available in the area.
We hope you can make plans to visit Xcacel beach and any of our other 25 top beaches of the Riviera Maya!
TOPMexicoRealEstate.com; Mexico's Leading Network of Specialists for Finding and Purchasing Mexican Properties Safely
Mexico Real Estate NETWORK; "Mexico's Leading Network of Specialists for Finding and Purchasing Mexican Properties Safely!"
Region: Mazatlan real estate Thomas Lloyd graduated from Purdue University Krannert School of Management with a degree in Management/Financial Option Investments. He has been living, investing, and working professionally in Mexico for over 15 years. A Mexican Certified Realtor he is the current president of TOPmexicorealestate, you can contact him at (512) 879-6546.
Find Thomas Lloyd on Google+