Within the Tulum real estate market, the most common property options are Tulum land for sale and Tulum condos for sale. Each has its own appeal and its own distinct benefits. The following is an overview and comparison of some of the main benefits of each.
Both land and condos share the main benefits of Tulum, which is currently one of the most exciting up-and-coming tourism and real estate markets. These include:
- Beaches – Tulum’s beaches are spectacular; they epitomize the perfect image of soft, white sand with the turquoise water beyond which have made Mexico’s Caribbean so famous.
- Growing Market – Tulum is currently a growing market. This means that there are lots of property options, and also that there is very good investment potential.
- Small-town Atmosphere – Tulum has become famous for its quaint, small-town atmosphere which is distinct from many of the larger tourist centers. The town is also making clear plans to maintain this atmosphere as the community grows.
- Low Pricing – Properties in Tulum are still very well priced, not only in comparison to beachfront communities in the U.S., but also to just about any large, established tourist center.
Tulum land for sale
In this exciting, growing market, land for sale is currently the most popular choice and drawing attention of retirees, vacationers and investors around the world, for the following reasons.
- Custom Home – Those who buy a lot in Tulum will have the benefit of having a custom home built, exactly the way they want it.
- Many Options – Because the town is still small, and significant growth has been projected, many land options are out there to choose from.
- Highest Appreciation Potential – Since prices are low, and the growth is expected to come quickly, land is the #1 candidate to see high value increases, especially if improved.
Tulum condos for sale
Excellent condo options are also for sale, offering a comfortable lifestyle with less commitment to undertaking a complete project.
- Ready to Use – Condos are, of course, delivered ready to use. This point is appealing to those interested in hassle-free ownership.
- Easy Maintenance – During ownership, condos are typically easier to maintain since yard, lounge and pool areas are usually shared and maintained by the complex management.
- Rental Potential – Condos also offer potential for rental income. This would also be true of a home built on a lot, but buyers would be waiting to build the home and, in some cases, for the community to be more complete.
Both land and condos are excellent options in Tulum. Serious buyers can consider both options, often in the same neighborhood/development.
TOPMexicoRealEstate.com; Mexico's Leading Network of Specialists for Finding and Purchasing Mexican Properties Safely