When choosing to invest in Mexico land for sale on the Caribbean coast, two of the most attractive options for building your personalized dream home are Cozumel real estate and Tulum real estate. These two locations share many benefits yet they also have a distinct character.
Similarities in Tulum and Cozumel Land
- Caribbean Beachfront Nearby – Lots for sale in both Tulum and Cozumel can be found very close to the famous Caribbean beaches of the area, with their soft white sand and warm, turquoise water. Some are a walk away, others are a comfortable bike ride, and others are just a short drive.
- Close Contact with Nature – Both Tulum and Cozumel are known for their preservation of the area’s splendid, relaxing nature. The sub-tropical jungle offers fresh, clean air and the opportunity for very beautiful landscaping that integrates the surroundings with grassy green areas and features like pools and terraces. Many lots are for sale in very natural settings, and even those more in-town offer close access to nature.
- Small-Town Atmosphere – Both Cozumel and Tulum are small communities; just as important than the actual size of either is the lifestyle atmosphere, the way the people live and think about life. They are neighborly communities, where you’ll see people you know and who take the time to chat when you go for your morning walk.
- Near to Modern Services – Both communities offer services like large grocery and department stores, good clinics and a variety of restaurants and cafes, ranging from very local to very international. All services that are not available in town are available in the nearby cities of Playa del Carmen and Cancun, including a very well-connected international airport.
- Island Paradise – Cozumel offers the distinct atmosphere of being an island, which makes it feel more isolated and quieter. This setting gives it a feeling of being a lonely tropical island paradise in the Caribbean.
- Nature Park Paradise – Tulum is on the mainland, but has large nature reserves on all sides of it. Whichever way you head out of Tulum, you will enjoy the area’s rich nature and large variety of wildlife as it originally was.
- Established City vs. Growing Community – Cozumel is a small city, and has been that way for some time, offering the relaxation of slow change. Tulum has just begun growing and it’s obvious that things are happening there.
Land buyers will find excellent opportunities in either location. The good thing is, they are really close and it’s not too difficult to view land options in both locations.
TOPMexicoRealEstate.com; Mexico's Leading Network of Specialists for Finding and Purchasing Mexican Properties Safely