Tulum land for sale in Aldea Zama offers buyers something unique; it offers the mysterious surroundings of the Mayan jungle combined with the best of modern convenience in a trendy village setting. How can it offer both at the same time? Consider this.
The development offers the mysterious atmosphere of the Mayan jungle because:
- It’s very green and natural – The surrounding lush, green jungle was the ancient home of the great Mayan civilization with its advanced science and mysterious understanding of the universe. Living near this jungle allows you a glimpse of these deep mysteries. While we wouldn’t want to live right in the jungle, Aldea Zama’s comfortably large lots and the communal green areas allow for a good deal of trees and natural landscape to be preserved.
- It uses natural materials from the area – The style of the construction of the village center – and that preferred by many who have already bought in the area – is that of a contemporary rustic style that uses natural materials from the area like coarse wood and stone to create a community atmosphere in harmony with the nature and the mysterious history of the Mayan civilization.
- It’s near the beach – Part of the natural mystery of the area is the beaches and their exceptional beauty. If the beaches of the Riviera Maya are among the most beautiful and enjoyable in the world, then those of Tulum are possibly the most beautiful of the area; the fact that Mayan pyramids overlook the beach from a cliff top highlights the mystery of the beaches which simply adds to the complete relaxation they offer. Aldea Zama is the development nearest to Tulum’s beaches.
- It’s near protected national park areas – The nearby Tulum National Park, which includes the site of the ruins overlooking the beach has had its protected status reaffirmed by the federal government of Mexico. This means that the nearby natural surroundings of Aldea Zama will remain intact offering very close contact with the Mayan jungles as they have been for centuries.
The development offers modern comfort because:
- There’s a trendy village center – Part of the development is a village center area with trendy shops, nice promenades and nice cafes and restaurants. While the visual image is rustic, the lifestyle atmosphere is modern and upscale. As the developers say, it’s a place to see and be seen.
- There’s full modern infrastructure and utilities – There roads are very well planned and laid out, as well as wide and easy to use. There is fully modern drainage, as well as electricity, water, phone and internet wiring completely underground to offer all utilities while preserving the visual atmosphere of the community. This also means the lots are ready for building dream homes on with only minimal preparation.
- It is located next to a future resort site – On the way to the beach there will be a resort in the near future with another, larger promenade with shopping and dining. There will also be a Jack Nicklaus golf course with a golf academy. Further developing the mysterious Mayan atmosphere, there will be water ways to take water taxis to the beachfront.
Many people look to Tulum because of its close connection to the Mayan jungles; yet most buyers also want modern comfort. Aldea Zama offers this balance at its best.