If you are considering buying a Playa del Carmen condo for sale, you’ve probably imagined that there’s something very special about living on these very beautiful beaches. What’s really special about living on these beaches is actually the combination between the extraordinary and the very normal.
Life on Playa del Carmen’s beachfront is extraordinary because …
- the beaches are spectacular. Playa del Carmen’s beaches are among the most beautiful in the world, with soft, white sand, and the bright turquoise water of the Caribbean Sea, that’s always warm. Buying Playa del Carmen beachfront for sale allows you to enjoy these beaches with views from your balcony, or just steps away from your front door.
- the weather is warm all year round. The weather is around 75 for the year-round average. The “cold” winter nights rarely go below 65. Living here is comfortable; you can ride bike, swim, go boating and fishing even in the middle of January. This fact also makes it easier to be fit and live healthily.
- it’s life in another country and culture. Yes, it’s Mexico, and that means it different, and going to be a bit of an adventure. This can be difficult sometimes, but in other ways is actually a refreshing break from the hectic lifestyle we’ve come to think of as “normal” back home.
- it is very affordable. Mexico condos for sale are very affordable, and Playa del Carmen’s beachfront is no exception. It’s also important to remember that because of Playa del Carmen’s layout with very frequent and good access to the beach, it’s also worth considering properties a few blocks back a short walk away.
Life on the Playa del Carmen beachfront is very “normal” because …
- there are modern stores and shopping malls. There are two nice new shopping malls with large-screen movies (in English!) and many of the items you are used to from back home. Stores like Walmart are readily available right in town. One of the Mexican counterparts to Walmart has actually made a big effort to start keeping an incredibly large number of U.S. products on its shelfs.
- there are plenty of people from back home. Even though it’s a different country, there are plenty of expats in Playa del Carmen (some estimates say as many as 10,000 Americans) to get to know who will help you out along the way!
So, yes life in Playa del Carmen is something extraordinary, but it’s also “normal” in all the right ways!
TOPMexicoRealEstate.com; Mexico's Leading Network of Specialists for Finding and Purchasing Mexican Properties Safely
Mexico Real Estate NETWORK; "Mexico's Leading Network of Specialists for Finding and Purchasing Mexican Properties Safely!"
Region: Mazatlan real estate Thomas Lloyd graduated from Purdue University Krannert School of Management with a degree in Management/Financial Option Investments. He has been living, investing, and working professionally in Mexico for over 15 years. A Mexican Certified Realtor he is the current president of TOPmexicorealestate, you can contact him at (512) 879-6546.
Find Thomas Lloyd on Google+