Have you heard about Awa condos yet? Whether you have or not, I’d like to share 10 reasons why we here at TOPMexicoRealEstate are excited about this development we’ve found in Playa del Carmen.
- It’s Low-Priced – Finding nice properties in Playa del Carmen isn’t such a miracle – it’s more the norm than the exception – but the price of Awa is the best per square foot, and its qualities are especially well developed.
- It’s Near the Beach – Playa del Carmen’s beaches are beautiful – they are among the best in the world. While buying right on the beach can be kind of pricy, these well-priced condos are located a reasonably walk away.
- The Design is Beautiful – The units have been planned with a careful design that offers spacious bedrooms, large closets and an open-concept kitchen and living room with a large kitchen bar. There are no shared walls (meaning more windows.)
- 4. The Finishes will be Top-Notch – Finishes will also be top-notch, including nice tiles, air-conditioners, large balconies and much more. The condos are very practical and visually appealing at the same time.
- The Complex Has Nice Amenities – The complex is also very well planned, with a pool and a comfortable lounge area. A gym space is means that you can enjoy the warm weather in comfort right at home.
- The Developers Know What They’re Doing – The same developers released another development in late 2010. During 2011, condos in this development sold like bread fresh out of the oven. Owners are now happily enjoying their units. Buyers in their new development can look forward to similar satisfaction in the product.
- It’s in a Beautiful Gated Community – The community is well designed with wide roads and plenty of designated green space, bike trails, gated and manned security and community by-laws to protect the image and value.
- It’s in Playa del Carmen – Playa del Carmen offers plenty of existing services, a strong real estate market and a unique European-style lifestyle, with only low-rise buildings; strong tourism promises even more in the future.
- It’s a Short Drive to Downtown and Shopping – Awa is in a great location about a 10-minute drive away from the dining, nightlife and shopping of downtown, as well as 2 new malls.
- It’s Very Close to the Airport - Awa is only 35 minutes away from Cancun international airport, about 10 minutes closer than most of Playa del Carmen. This is even closer than many of the condos on Cancun’s hotel strip.
While we’re pretty excited about Awa, our clients usually get much more excited when they actually see them in person!
TOPMexicoRealEstate.com; Mexico's Leading Network of Specialists for Finding and Purchasing Mexican Properties Safely