When most people consider Tulum real estate, the first and almost automatic choice is Tulum land for sale. Land for sale in Tulum is an excellent investment. Yet, it’s also worth considering Tulum homes for sale which have advantages of their own. Here, we will briefly consider the advantages of each to help you as a buyer decide which option is best for your needs.
Tulum land for sale
The advantages of Tulum land for sale include the following:
- Large supply – Tulum is a currently a small town anticipating that its current boom will go strong for a good while longer. A municipality has been formed, and the new government has planned large amounts of the surrounding areas for developments. This means that developers are moving in and offering plenty of land options. It’s yours to shop for!
- Excellent appreciation potential – Land is also expected to be the real estate type that appreciations the most during the boom, as is often the case in a booming market. As development continues, land that is now in large supply will diminish in supply and rise in value.
- Unique custom home building options – There are also a variety of land types available, ranging from “raw” land to development land with all urban services in place. There are also eco land developments. The prospects of different types of homes to build reflect this variety and there are experienced builders offering high-quality homes in various styles, such as eco-luxury.
Tulum homes for sale
The advantages of buying a complete home for sale include:
- Ready to enjoy – While there are fewer homes currently on the market (simply because of the size of the town,) homes are ready to move in and enjoy. There are also a good number of fully-furnished homes in Tulum that are truly turnkey.
- Immediate rental potential – Especially these turnkey homes make it easy for investors to enjoy immediate rental income. Some already have rental history and are established with a quality property management. This is an advantage even for retirees or vacationers who do not use their home all year round.
- Low-priced fixer-upper options – There are also a handful of fixer-upper homes available in the town center that are available for excellent prices and offer an interesting (and profitable) project for people who like this kind of thing.
This guideline will help you make some preliminary consideration between the two options. If you are still undecided, talk to an experienced agent in the Tulum area.
TOPMexicoRealEstate.com; Mexico's Leading Network of Specialists for Finding and Purchasing Mexican Properties Safely
Mexico Real Estate NETWORK; "Mexico's Leading Network of Specialists for Finding and Purchasing Mexican Properties Safely!"
Region: Tulum real estate
Thomas Lloyd graduated from Purdue University Krannert School of Management with a degree in Management/Financial Option Investments. He has been living, investing, and working professionally in Mexico for over 15 years. A Mexican Certified Realtor he is the current president of TOPmexicorealestate, you can contact him at (512) 879-6546.
Find Thomas Lloyd on Google+