Playa del Carmen homes for sale!!! Not interested? Are you sure? You should be. There are 9 reasons why you should be interested in Playa del Carmen condo properties and Tulum real estate, and here they are.
1. Location. Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Akumal and Tulum, some of the most beautiful places on earth. With such diversity, beaches, cenotes, jungle, mountains and lakes, there is always something to stretch your imagination. Explore the caves, fish in the ocean and check out the local animals.
2. The weather. Sunshine and blue waters, that's the way it's supposed to be, and that's how it is. With an average temperature of around 80ÂºF or 27ÂºC, it's never too hot or too cold.
3. The people. Mexican people are really friendly. They will welcome you into their homes with open arms. They will invite you to join them for birthdays, Christmas or any other party. Mexicans love to party and have fun, and they don't always need a reason. A day off is simply a time to rejoice.
4. It's relaxing. The cool breeze of the ocean, smiles on everyone's faces, this really could be the most relaxing places you have ever been. If you have a tendency to get a little stressed over small things, there is plenty you can do to calm your nerves. Take a yoga class, go for a walk on the beach, or just sit and people watch while you find your zen.
5. The food. Mexican food is amazing! Tacos, tostadas, empaÃ±adas, tamales, enchiladas, chilaquiles, mole, ceviche. Each flavor more interesting and wonderful than the last. So many spices (some hotter than others) and salsas, your taste buds with come alive every bite.
6. The nightlife. Enjoy some salsa dancing or take classes with one of the local teachers. Experience the rhythm of music. Let all your troubles float away with a night out on the town at one of the many clubs. Dance the night away, literally!
7. The culture. With so many indigenous peoples, there is always something new and exciting happening. Festivals and performances, holidays and traditions, every month all over the country. Each festival is a different experience, is celebrated in a different way, with different food and drinks.
8. The beach. Crystal clear turquoise water that flows onto powder white beaches. The turtles love it so much it's where they decide to lay their eggs every year. 100's of turtles return to the beaches of Playa del Carmen, Akumal and Tulum to lay their eggs, and once it's time for the little ones to hatch, you can help them make their way back to the warm blue ocean they call home.
10. And finally, location! Ok I mentioned this one twice, but it really is one of the most important reasons. The sun, the sand and your sanity. There is no better place to relax and enjoy life!
TOPMexicoRealEstate.com; Mexico's Leading Network of Specialists for Finding and Purchasing Mexican Properties Safely
Mexico Real Estate NETWORK; "Mexico's Leading Network of Specialists for Finding and Purchasing Mexican Properties Safely!"
Region: Mazatlan real estate Thomas Lloyd graduated from Purdue University Krannert School of Management with a degree in Management/Financial Option Investments. He has been living, investing, and working professionally in Mexico for over 15 years. A Mexican Certified Realtor he is the current president of TOPmexicorealestate, you can contact him at (512) 879-6546.
Find Thomas Lloyd on Google+