For many, Christmas dinner means a long day of slaving away in the kitchen in order to share a beautiful dinner with friends and family. However, if you are not a big fan of cooking or would rather enjoy the festivities in other ways, there are plenty of catering services willing to do the hard work for you.
Catering companies throughout the Riviera Maya are willing to help you organize the Christmas dinner of your dreams. Think of how you would rather spend your day and what you would like to offer your guests without doing it all yourself: Christmas breakfast, brunch, traditional dinner, Mexican Dinner, cocktails, or whatever you may want.
Whether you have a small family affair or a big party, there are many options available to fit your needs.
Catering Options in the Riviera Maya: Advantages of Hiring a Caterer
Having a caterer can take a lot of the stress off your back. You can plan your Christmas dinner to perfection and know that the professionals will offer:
- Menu options: They can adapt to any social event: breakfast, lunch or dinner. The caterer will have a variety of menus that you can taste and choose from, to fit your specific needs.
- Flexibility: A caterer will work with you to offer special options for vegetarian or vegan guests as well as options to suit people with diabetes, celiac disease, gluten free, lactose intolerant, etc.
- Personalized pricing: You can set a budget and the caterer will work to make your dinner within that budget. No surprises!
- Stress- free dinner: Catering professionals will take care of everything allowing you to enjoy the food, the festivities and your guests.
Catering Options in the Riviera Maya: Christmas Dinner Menus
It is still early for planning, so there are not many options out there yet, but if you are spending Christmas in the Riviera Maya, you need to know that prices increase in many restaurants. Good places get booked quite early and you could end up with expensive dinners that are not as tasty.
Exploring options ahead of time will help you pick and order your dinner with plenty of time, and having a dinner at home will allow you to share with friends and family while relaxing and enjoying far from the crowds on 5th Avenue.
Some of the available catering services are:
Turtle Bay Cafe: Akumal
Located in the Center of Akumal
Plaza Ukana 1
Mx Telephone: 984-875-9138
US Telephone: 270-854-5392
Turtle Bay Cafe is one of our favorites; locals and visitors alike go to the Bakery to enjoy their delicious food, pastries and coffee. There are long lines early in the morning to get their traditional scones, and the place is always packed.
Located in Akumal, Turtle Bay has prepared a traditional menu for Christmas. They have the option to buy a breakfast or dinner menu and to pick it up on Christmas Eve between 4:00 and 6:00 pm.
You can see their menu below:
City Club: Playa del Carmen & Cancun
|Playa del Carmen||Cancun|
|Carretera Federal Chetumal-Cancún Km. 2.3 #2100, Ejidal, 77712 Playa del Carmen, QROO01 984 803 9901||Ave. Andrés Quintana Roo S/N Km 39 Manzana 10 Lote 1, 77500 Cancún, QROO01 998 849 2604|
This wholesale store is offering an attractive traditional menu, with sides and dessert for a reasonable price.
Choose a main course:
- Roasted Turkey – $900 pesos @ $62 USD
- Stuffed pork tenderloin – $570 pesos @ $ 39USD
- Baked ham – $820 pesos @ $56 USD
Included side dishes:
- 2 pounds of spaghetti with a choice of Bolognese, vegetarian or Alfredo sauce.
- 2 pounds of mashed potatoes with mushrooms, 4 cheeses or plain.
- 2 pounds of gravy: available flavorings of apricot, mushrooms or herbs.
- One dessert: Tiramisu, strawberry dessert or apple pie
- The turkey dinner also includes 2 pounds of mince stuffing
If you decide to have an extra dessert, they are offering a Christmas cake for only $115 pesos – that’s less than 10 USD.
In order to have your dinner ready from City Club, you need to order way ahead of time. So get on your phone and start dialing!
These are just two of the many options for catering your Christmas dinner. As more local businesses keep publishing their Christmas menus, we will be posting them here for you to know.
Top Mexico Real Estate, your site for everything in the Riviera Maya!
Remember, here at Top Mexico Real Estate…
We make it happen!