rf_gated_community rf_grocery hospital Gated Community Grocery Security Expats Community Accesibility Regular Access Designed for Seniors Airport

Exclusive Lot In A Residential Community. - SingleFam Lot

Tulum Jungle, Tulum, Mexico - MLS: 34131

$77,000 USD


215,278 sqft

  • Gallery
  • Location

Download Brochure

Your personal information will not be shared, and you will not receive spam. Plus, it's easy to unsubscribe. Read our (Privacy Policy).

Ample lot, ideal for your dream home.

Enjoy this majestic place, where you can build your dream home, perfect for the one who cares of the environment, due to it is permitted only 5% of construction, 95% of the jungle is protected on each lot.

You really can live in a sanctuary filled with old-growth trees teeming with tropical birds and butterflies, beautiful orchids and a multitude of fascinating wildlife & flora, yet be only a 12 minute drive away from the pristine white sand beaches of Tulum. These guidelines postulate details in design, construction and environmental care in order to protect and enhance the investment of each proprietor. 95% of your estate must remain in its natural state. On the remaining 5% of the area of the lot, clearing is allowed and all construction and/or improvements such as residence, landscaping and garden. This affordable and environmentally responsible almost 5 acres designed to preserve and protect the pristine high-canopy jungle and to satisfy the expectations of the residents. Permeable roads, alternative energy, use of local and naturally harvested materials, green areas, and easy access to community amenities, a dream home site for the eco-conscious.


Garden Area
Pet Friendly

Comparable properties

Property Type Price (USD) For sale
Beds Baths SQFT
Single family lot ideal for your dream home.
See Listing
Singlefam lot $ 65,000 6+ months 0 0.0
Ecological lot at a super price
See Listing
Singlefam lot $ 70,588 6+ months 0 0.0 6,480
Residential lot just minutes to Tulum.
See Listing
Singlefam lot $ 71,434 6+ months 0 0.0

Tulum Jungle Neighborhood

Neighborhood Description

The Mayan jungle extends throughout Tulum, and some residents are taking advantage of the low costs of land, to build their houses surrounded by nature. Tulum is an area that developed in ejido lands, where the main activity was the exploitation of precious woods and extraction of natural chewing gum. The Yucatan Peninsula is one of the best areas in the world to practice bird watching, which can be done from the comfort of your home. The jungle is also home of exotic animals such as the spider monkey, deer and jaguar. Living in the Mayan jungle is ideal for those who want a personal sanctuary, surrounded by the serenity and beauty of the jungle. This area is full of beautiful cenotes, natural pools that can be used in the hot summer days.

Tulum Jungle

Type properties


Max:$ 550,000 USD

Average:$ 288,434 USD

Min:$ 30,038 USD


Max:6479.87 Sqft

Average:2494.97 Sqft

Min:1456.14 Sqft


Max:$ 232 USD

Average:$ 100 USD

Min:$ 7 USD

Tulum City

Type properties


Max:$ 3,450,000 USD

Average:$ 316,435 USD

Min:$ 30,038 USD


Max:54621.95 Sqft

Average:1655.70 Sqft

Min:306.45 Sqft


Max:$ 833 USD

Average:$ 221 USD

Min:$ 7 USD

Contact Us

Submit your details and inquiry and we will get in touch with you.

TOPMexicoRealEstate will not share your personal information with anyone, and specially, we will not spam you. Read our (Privacy Policy).