Yoga, natural healing and organic orchards – all located in the heart of the Mayan jungle with a beautiful home of your how just around the corner; for many people this would be Paradise, a dream lifestyle.
The good news is that a new development, Holistika Tulum, has been designed with this exact lifestyle in mind. Let’s start by watching the video:
The development is focused on the Holistika Health and Wellness Center which offers professional, experienced services in yoga, Tai Chi, acupuncture, Ayurveda and many other natural health and healing practices.
While the center is open for visitors and groups, there is a pool, park area and permaculture garden with classes designated for those who live in the community.
Natural lots are being offered within this setting for those who wish to enjoy this lifestyle as their day-to-day life, connecting with nature, ecology and themselves in the closest way possible.
Even within Tulum real estate – an area known for its ecological focus – this development is unique.
Thomas Lloyd graduated from Purdue University Krannert School of Management with a degree in Management/Financial Option Investments. He has been living, investing, and working professionally in Mexico for over 16 years. In the summer of 2009, he received the first federally applied Mexico Real Estate Degree and Mexico Professional Real Estate License S.E.P. #5978657. He is the president of Top Mexico Real Estate. Contact him at (512) 879-6546.
The TOP Mexico Real Estate Network; “Mexico’s Leading Network of Specialists for Finding and Purchasing Mexican Properties Safely!”
- Video – Introducing Prana Condos, a New Development in Tulum
- Tulum homes for sale; Video Interview About Constructing your own Mexican Dream Home in the Jungle
- Tulum Land for Sale – Video Interview with a Satisfied Buyer in Los Arboles, Ecological Development
- What you want to know about investing in Tulum Real Estate, Right Now!
- Tulum Real Estate – Ecological Beachfront Cabin in Biosphere Reserve – Video