I always like to point out 2 facts:
- Homes are affordable in Mexico.
- Prices are very stable.
Thus, finding a high-end luxury home with a huge price reduction is indeed a rarity – and it would be a great deal from both a lifestyle and investment perspective.
This is just what we’ve found recently. Imagine this:
A price reduction of $500,000 USD?
As you can guess, that reduction comes on fairly high-priced property. But, even at a higher price, you’ll see that this this is a simply spectacular deal, for two main reasons.
1. The reduction is over 41%!
The original asking price was $1,200,000 USD which brings the price down to $700,000 USD! While that’s still a high-end price-tag, a reduction of this magnitude is virtually unheard-of!
2. It’s simply an amazing property – definitely worth that $1,200,000 USD.
This property includes 2 lots, making it an acre of land, and a third adjoining lot has been included as a bonus. Here’s of our listing description:
A luxury 3 bedroom villa with 2 full bathrooms a kitchen, dinning, living room with air conditioning ,High speed internet throughout the property, Sky TV with Mexican and US channels and Ipod docking station are all available at Casa Portuguesa.
A completely secluded and fenced private swimmimg pool. It sits on an acre of beautiful lush tropical land filled with a variety of palm trees and plants from the region, loaded with local birds species and 40 meters of ocean front making it the largest property for a single home in the area.
Complete privacy 3 miles north of the Tulum ruins right on the Riviera Maya. On the property there is also a casita where the full time staff live and maintain Casa Portuguesa.
To see more pictures as well as the location, click here for our listing for Casa Portuguesa!
Doug Morgan was born in Dayton, Ohio and went to college at Buckeye State. Moving to Louisiana after college, he became President of his New York Stock Exchange company at the age of 28. His later career shifted to Florida and the investment business, where he was a financial advisor and branch manager for over 30 years. He bought his first condominium in Mexico in 2008 (from Top Mexico Real Estate), initially as a vacation home, but a year later he retired and moved full time to Playa del Carmen. Contact Doug at (512) 879-6546.
The TOP Mexico Real Estate Network; “Mexico’s Leading Network of Specialists for Finding and Purchasing Mexican Properties Safely!”
- Buying Furnished Property in Playa del Carmen can save you Time, Stress and Money!
- How to Save Money through Mexico Retirement; Choosing Your Property
- How Can You Save $17,000 on a Low-Priced Condo in Playa del Carmen?Increíble descuento de $17,000 USD en hermosos departamentos en venta en Playa del Carmen.
- You Can Save $83K on Some of Playa del Carmen’s Nicest Condos – Find Out HowDepartamentos en Playa del Carmen con ¡$83,000 USD de descuento!.
- Want to Save $20,000 on a Beautiful Mexican Style Home in Cozumel?Increíble descuento de $20,000 USD en una hermosa residencia en Cozumel.