Luxury Beach Lots
Our featured cheap Mexico beachfront lots in this breathtaking paradise are located in the State of Campeche, near the villages of Champoton and Sabancuy.
This area is rich with ecotourism and archeology of the Mayan culture where the locals are as warm and inviting as the weather and clear Gulf waters.
This is a beachfront residential community of nearly one mile of prime beachfront Caribbean property that has been subdivided into three phases of 20 meter (66 feet) wide residential lots. Prices are projected to increase as much as 60% with each new phase opening to insure your investments potential... so get in early.
- Pictorial sunset viewings
- Minimal waves and no dangerous currents or undertows
- Regimen rules of conduct and building
- Unique Turquoise blue waters
- Shallow entrance into the ocean for swimming
- Tide variances of less than 10 inches
- Numerous mature coconut palms
- Exceptional 25 feet above sea elevations (not commonly found)
- Paved road access
The beachfront residential community, where these cheap Mexico beachfront lots are located, is on the crystal blue Gulf Coast of State of Campeche in the southeast of Mexico.
Located in the relaxing Yucatan Peninsula Mexico, an hour's flight from Houston's or Miami's International Airport on the turquoise waters of the Gulf of Mexico, here your savings will get you a lot more for a lot less.
The City of Campeche
The city of Campeche, the capital of the state of the same name, is located on the Gulf Coast beachfront of the Yucatan Peninsula. The climate is tropical, with an average year-round temperature of 26º C (79º F). The city, which has one of the most well preserved historic colonial city centers to be found, includes the following features:
- A giant wall still built in the 17th and 18th centuries to protect from pirates
- Two forts, one of which houses a museum, and seven bulwarks
- Two main gates, the Sea Gate and Land Gate
- Cobblestone streets, for relaxing walks through this historic city
- A wide variety of stores, bars, cafes and restaurants with excellent and unique local food
- A boardwalk 2 miles in length,leading to a tourist walkway, parks, and a bicycle path
- Modern services such as Walmart and excellent hospitals
The State of Campeche
In Champoton, you will be able to find a lot of seafood restaurants and beautiful views of the town's river lined with mangroves that give shelter to birds and other water animals . The river runs 32 miles from the valley of Edzna, and is open to medium-sized ships. Fishermen offer boat rental services for fishing Mojarra, Tenhuayaca, Sea Bass, and Carp.
Ancient Mayan ruins can be found throughout the area, which, along with the modern Mayan people, are a reminder of the ancient civilization.
Terminos Lagoon is biologically rich with fish, birds, reptiles, mammals, and plant species, and is excellent for boating, fishing, or simply nature watching.
Ciudad del Carmen is located in the southeast of the state of Campeche. This coastal city offers excellent seafood, since it is the main shrimp and fishing port of the state. The city also has some of the most beautiful beaches.
The logos, designs, texts, images, name designations, are the responsibility of the seller. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed..