Banyan Tree Mayakoba, is preparing for the only PGA golf tournament held in Mexico On 26th of February till the 1st of March, professional golfers will battle it out on the Greg Norman designed El Camaleon Golf Club.In preparation of this PGA golf tournament, the Lloyd team had the great pleasure to have an updated tour of one of the most stunning properties in the Riviera Maya, or quite possibly all of the Mexico real estate market
The Banyan Tree in Mayakoba, will be the first in operation for all of North America and the first to offer full ownership opportunities. It's impossible to describe the sensation and awe of this resort. You really need to experience it, as described in the title, it truly is a distinctive place for tranquility, calming and spa treatments We have been keeping a close eye on the progress and the development over the months, see previous visit and Banyan Tree Mexico post
Why Mayakoba The Banyan Tree developers chose this location because of the attention to environmental protection and respect. Before construction commenced on the overall project, there was 6 years of study by 65 biologists to review the underground waterways, etc and plan and map out the over 600 acres of coverage. Not to mention, there are 6 miles of canals / waterways, but you can also make your way around by golf cart or bicycles90% of the mangroves have been saved, using their on-site nursery and they reused other plants and flowers within the site. They also chose to build less than they were granted permission, using 40% density, they are an approximate 1200 units in all of Mayakoba. Where they could have easily constructed close to 4000.
This resort hotel will be opening on March 1st and here are some important points:
- 132 total villas of 1,2 and 3 bedrooms
- 82 are strictly for hotel use (not for purchase)
- Banyan Tree is know for the superb spa treatments
- Focus on privacy, seclusion and romance with calming music and soothing scents throughout
- 1 bedrooms spa pool villas are about 4000 sq. ft
- 2 bedrooms lagoon and beach villas are just under 6000 sq.ft
- 3 bedroom units are offered in 2 types: a) 3 levels along the 17th fairway of approx. 4000 sq.ft and b) the beachfront villas are about 6200 sq.ft
- 11 Villas on the beach are 2-3 bedrooms next to Sand's, the resort's beach club
- All units offer full size infinity pool
- 4 different floor plans
- 9 different dining options including: World renowned, Saffron restaurant which is high class Asian and Thai cuisine, exclusive to the 11 Banyan Tree resorts worldwide
- 2 common pools, 1 adult with swim up bar and 1 for children
One thing I thought was very interesting and unique, they have an on site 'Romance Specialist' to set up the perfect arrangement of candles, flowers, scents to really impress your sweetheart! On top of that, there are tremendous services available such as personal hosts and butlers, to ensure you have only the best treatment imaginable.
Come on down to experience this magnificent setting in person to understand all the Banyan Tree has to offer. At the moment, only a select 10 villas are offered for purchase, so don't miss your chance!
“Where TOP real estate experts from ALL regions of Mexico come together to share their Tips & Knowledge to help you buy safely !”
Want more Articles
Want to see my listings