Mayakoba Resort celebrates the second edition of the most dynamic and fun event: Mayakoba Playa Fest 2017.
Mayakoba Playa Fest 2017 will be an amazing event surrounded by crystal-clear waters, mangroves and the beautiful Caribbean Sea. The stunning turquoise water and the white sandy beaches highlight each of the activities performed in this event.
This festival will take place in Mayakoba, a paradise located in the heart of the Riviera Maya. On September 15 to 17, Mayakoba Playa Fest will celebrate this amazing party. This huge event expects around 250 people. Every guest will enjoy this unique event and its beautiful location in the recently inaugurated Andaz Mayakoba.
Here is the schedule for the Mayakoba Playa Fest activities:
- Opening Cocktail: To start with this event, we will celebrate Mexico’s Independence Day at Mayakoba’s Pueblito (little town). This party will be open for the public and it will be the perfect moment to celebrate with family and friends.
- Mayakoba Challenge: This is the most challenging activity. This event includes Yoga, a 5K race and a SUP race- 1K into the sea.
- Sunrise Yoga: An inspirational yoga session in front of the beautiful dawn at Andaz Maykoba beach.
- Stand Up Paddle Race 1K y 5K: One of the most fun activities in the sea, led by a Stand-Up Paddle expert.
- Jet Surf Mexico demonstration: A sport that mixes surf, motor sports and entertainment.
- Aqua Forza: A great experience with a new exercise trend that combines yoga positions, resistance and elasticity.
- Yoga and Kite Surf: Additionally, during this weekend you can take courses of Yoga and Kite Surf. Relax and have fun at the same time.
- Award Ceremony at Andaz Mayakoba beach: To award the winners of the “Mayakoba Challenge”, they will offer an exquisite lunch. Chef invited, Paul Bentley and the culinary Andaz Mayakoba team will create an extraordinary menu. Their delicious food will delight all the guests with Mexican food and margaritas, accompanied with the best music.
- Closing Dinner at Casa Amate: To end on a high note, Mayakoba will host a splendid dinner. Vincent Wallez, the executive chef at Andaz, and Chef Paul Bentley will create a banquet. This delicious dinner will take place at the Insignia Restaurant in Andaz Mayakoba.
Don’t miss this amazing event! Mayakoba Playa Fest 2017 will reiterate the beauty and greatness within a resort like no other.
More about Mayakoba:
The Riviera Maya is home to this beautiful resort that takes only a 15 minute drive from Playa del Carmen. Mayakoba is an eco-friendly development on the Mexican Caribbean beaches. Also, natural beauties, such as lagoons, mangroves and white sandy beaches sorround this luxurious resort. On the other hand, Mayakoba is home to 4 luxury hotels: Fairmont Mayakoba, Rosewood Mayakoba, Banyan Tree Mayakoba and Andaz Mayakoba.
Another spectacular feature Mayakoba Resort offers, is a spectacular 18-hole golf course; where the OHL Mayakoba Classic takes place each year. This course is surrounded by 13 km of lagoons and fresh water channels that lead to the turquoise Caribbean Sea.
For more information about this event, visit Mayakoba’s website.