How many reasons would you need to invest in Awa condos, Playa del Carmen? Here, we’ll start with 10 – not just any 10, but 10 excellent reasons.
- They are near the beach - Playa del Carmen’s beaches are among the world’s most beautiful. These condos are a reasonable walk away long a nice route, currently surrounded by beautiful nature. It’s also great for biking.
- The prices are low – Awa condos are likely the best-priced condos per square foot in the Playa del Carmen area. They are spacious, yet they are affordable, not to mention the many other excellent features …
- They have a beautiful design – The condos have a nice open-concept lay-out with kitchen bars and large balconies and terraces. The bedrooms are large, as are the closets. Each bedroom has a separate bathroom.
- The complex is nice – The complex will also be beautiful with a central pool in a very well laid out lounge area and vegetation. The outside visual aspect is also attractive, matching the surrounding community.
- The developer has a good track record – This same developer has recently finished – and virtually sold out – another low-priced condo complex, right next door. These beautiful condos were sold very quickly during 2010/2011, and happy owners are already enjoying their units.
- They are in a closed-gated community – El Cielo is a new close-gated community in the emerging prestigious area just north of downtown Playa del Carmen. The homes and condos that already exist reflect the upscale quality that is defining the community.
- They are in a new, up-and-coming part of town - This prestigious area is one of the most attractive parts of Playa del Carmen. It is home to many of the nicest resorts, as well as 2 professional golf courses, one designed by Nick Price, the other home to Mexico’s only PGA event.
- Shopping, activities and services are near – While El Cielo has a planned shopping and dining area within walking distance (on the way to the beach), downtown and Playa del Carmen’s 2 large, new malls are only 10 minutes away.
- The weather is great year-round – The weather in Playa del Carmen is beautiful, averaging at 75 degrees year round. Almost all days are sunny.
- Cancun international airport is only 35 minutes away – Awa is only a 35 minute drive to Cancun international airport, which has affordable flights to all major North American airports.
As I said, these are only 10 reasons; come and see Awa condos, and you’ll come up with a list much longer than this one!
TOPMexicoRealEstate.com; Mexico's Leading Network of Specialists for Finding and Purchasing Mexican Properties Safely