While real estate on the whole seems to be cheaper than early to middle of last decade, nice vacation properties near the beachfront and otherwise seem to have gotten more expensive, just widening the gap even further between the rich and the rest of us. You may be surprised, though, to find out what you can get in a Playa del Carmen condo for less than $150,000 USD. Consider this list of features and amenities:
- Walk to the beach – For this price, you can expect a reasonable walking distance to the beach, as well as reasonable drive and parking area should you choose go by car. The beaches in Playa del Carmen are among the world’s finest; they are wide with white sand, and the Caribbean Sea is a beautiful turquoise. Being walking distance from these is most certainly a plus in life.
- Gated community – While Playa del Carmen is very safe, living in a gated community makes for less traffic and quieter neighborhood. It also offers the atmosphere of an upscale community where you know that both you and your neighbors will appreciate a tasteful, relaxing lifestyle.
- Bike trails & green areas – These same gated communities often include bike trails and plenty of green areas. These make the community visually appealing, and help keep the air fresher. The bike trails allow you to enjoy this kind of community more thoroughly. You can also ride your bike to the beach.
- Pool & lounge area – Everyone has days when they’d rather relax in the comfort of their home; on these days, it’s nice to live in a complex that includes a pool and lounge area, where you can sit back on a lounge chair and enjoy a drink! Sometimes there may even be exercise areas.
- Nice, spacious unit – Of course, it’s important that the unit itself is nice and spacious. For this price, units will be well designed and professionally finished with modern, comfortable tile work, kitchen bars, closets and the like. This price would buy a large one bedroom or a comfortable two bedroom unit, with plenty of terrace space in both cases.
- Good added value – Condos like these are often in newly developing areas of Playa del Carmen; sometimes pre-construction discounts can be found as well! As development continues, the developers as for higher prices, hence increasing the value of the existing properties, both in the long term and the short term.
Did you imagine you could get this kind of a beachfront lifestyle for $150,000 USD? Probably not; but this kind of opportunity in Playa del Carmen condos is here and it’s real!
TOPMexicoRealEstate.com; Mexico's Leading Network of Specialists for Finding and Purchasing Mexican Properties Safely