When you consider your options in Playa del Carmen real estate - topmexicorealestate.com, an option very worth considering is a home in a gated community; there are two general approaches you can take; buy a completed Playa del Carmen home for sale, or buy Playa del Carmen land for sale and have a home built. Each approach has its advantages.
First of all, let’s briefly review what both share in common in gated communities:
- Security – Regardless of the property type, a gated community offers added security. While Playa del Carmen is already a very safe community, this added security can offer complete peace of mind for Americans and Canadians living here.
- Quiet lifestyle – A gated community also prevents unnecessary traffic from passing through the community. On the whole, gated communities tend to be quiet and relaxing. At the same time, the often offer basic services and close driving access to shopping areas.
- Green, natural setting – Besides living close to the beach, residents can enjoy living in a community with lots of trees lining the roads, bike trails and plenty of green areas. Combined with reduced traffic, this makes the air very fresh and offers a pleasant atmosphere!
The advantages of buying a complete home in a Playa del Carmen gated community include:
- Immediate use – A completed home allows buyers to enjoy it immediately upon physical delivery. Many homes are also sold furnished making this even more immediate.
- Mortgage and financing options – Completed homes qualify for mortgages directly from a Mexican bank; this offers buyers certain advantages. If they are being sold by the developer, there are some who will offer direct financing options as well.
The main advantages of buying a lot and having a home built include:
- Custom design and style – When someone buys a lot, they can have the home built exactly the way they want it; they can plan everything from scratch, from the shape and size of the bedrooms to the location of the flower gardens.
- Lower initial investment – The cost of buying a lot is a small chunk; the construction and completion of landscaping, etc., can be invested in stages as well.
- Save money overall – On the whole, buying a lot and having a home built usually saves money in the total amount. Buyers must consider the factors of time investment as well, but in purely financial investment, having a home built can often be a cheaper way to go.
The choice between these two will depend a good deal on each buyer’s needs, and, of course, their patience to start their life near the beachfront!
TOPMexicoRealEstate.com; Mexico's Leading Network of Specialists for Finding and Purchasing Mexican Properties Safely